- Low light sensitivity automatically adjusts
- 60fps at 1080p / 120fps at 720p
- 12MP CMOS Sensor
- 2″ TFT Screen Corning™ Gorilla Glass™ setup, preview, play
- Up to 3.5 hours battery life recording 1080p video
- Photoburst/Timelapse capture 10 photos a second and more
- Two-way Remote Control with 30 feet range
- Built-in Microphone noise reducing and sensitivity adjustable
- Rotatable Lens up to 300° – mount your Ghost-S anywhere
- WiFi App, connect your Android or Apple device
- Video Tagging highlight up to 10 minutes of live video segments
- External Mic plug in an external microphone for more directional control over your audio and an HDMI Input for straight to your TV viewing
- Waterproof to 3m (9ft)* – We recommend using the Waterproof Case for best results
Intuitive, long-lasting, powerful – the all-new Drift Ghost-S is the optimal camera choice for living life outside the box. Packed full of features and with supreme HD video quality, the Ghost-S integrates power with simplicity for the best multi-purpose action camera on the market. Capture life from your perspective – buy your Drift Ghost-S now… What’s New?
- 1080p at 60fps video Double the frame-rate for our sharpest image quality yet. Relive your adventures in rich, vibrant HD.
- 3.5-hour Battery Life Super-efficient and primed for epic sessions with the longest battery life in its class.
- Scene Mode Normal, Vivid or Low-Light video modes – whatever the environment, the Ghost-S excels.
- Clone Mode Multi-camera control from one master Ghost-S – seamless head cam synchronization.
- Bit Rate Adjustable video compression for the best quality video playback.
- Flat Rotatable Lens 300° rotatable flat lens for capturing natural HD video from any angle.
- Sony CMOS Sensor 12MP sensor produces excellent low-light capability with dynamically adjusting shutter.
- Two Way Remote Control with built-in LED indicator lights.
- 2″ TFT Screen for preview, playback, file management and setting changes.
- Wi-Fi smartphone and tablet connectivity for live streaming, remote control functionality and social media upload.
- Waterproof – The Drift Ghost-S camera is engineered to withstand dust, snow, rain, splashes and submersion up to 3m (9ft) for 30 minutes at a time
- ‘Video Tagging’ captures action from the past – just hit ‘Tag’.
- Car DVR Mode shoots in a continuous loop for HD video from the road.
- 12-megapixel still photos, photobursts and timelapses.
The complete guide to the feature-packed Drift Ghost-S – Live life outside the box and capture your greatest moments in rich high-definition…
Sharp High-Res Video with 1080p@60fps
Video performance has been greatly enhanced, with the Ghost-S offering crisp 1080p video at 60fps and super-slow-motion in 720p at 120fps. Playback crystal clear image quality and relive your experience to the detail.
Sleek, Stylish, Impossibly Cool
Packing a host of features into an aerodynamic shell, the Ghost-S draws envy with its stylish shape and uncomplicated interface. Built for maximum usability, you can unlock any of the Ghost-S’s array of awesome features in just a few clicks of a button.
Two-Way Remote Control with LED Lights
Back again for simplified camera control, the Two-Way Remote lets you know exactly what your camera is doing. Built-in LED lights indicate what mode you are in and whether your camera is recording. Am I on? You will never be in doubt.
Industry-First ‘Clone Mode’
Unique to its class, the innovative new ‘Clone Mode’ allows control of multiple Ghost-S’s though one master camera. Synchronize up to four other cameras with your master device and replicate your camera’s settings across the board. Hit record and capture multiple angles, all perfectly in time for easy editing.
2” TFT LCD Screen
Line-up the perfect shot, change settings with ease, playback your videos and manage files with the full-colour 2” TFT LCD screen. Enhanced with Corning® Gorilla® Glass coating for durability and scratch-resistance, the Ghost-S’s screen puts you in full control of what you are shooting.
Super-Efficient & Monster Battery Life
The Ghost-S manages power usage on another level, enabling a class-leading 3.5-hour battery life for maximum recording time.
New Rotatable Flat Lens
Retaining Drift’s revered 300° rotatable lens, the Ghost-S features a new 160° wide-angle flat-lens for capturing the world as you see it, as well as producing clearer underwater video. Distortion-free, crisp HD video offers precision replays of real life, with the most accurate capture of your adventures to date.
Highly Robust and 3m (9ft) Waterproof
Built with high-intensity action in mind, the Ghost-S can take a serious beating and remain fully functional. No protective housing necessary; the camera handles the rigours of action sports with ease and is 3m (9ft) waterproof right out of the box. Need to go deeper? No problem: the Ghost-S is fully compatible with the Drift HD Ghost Waterproof Case for submersion to 30m (197ft). The waterproof case is required for all activities where the camera may be subjected to the following: – Submersion longer than 30 minutes. – Depths greater than 3m (9ft). – intensive water-based applications that may involve sudden impacts with water.
‘Scene Mode’ – Rich Video in Any Environment
Fine-tune the Ghost-S to best capture your situation, with normal, vivid and low-light modes offering simple solutions regardless of weather or lighting.
Low-Latency Wi-Fi with Live Streaming
Connect the Ghost-S to your smartphone or tablet for full remote control of the camera. Start and stop recording, change settings and modes, and instantly upload to social media platforms.
‘Dash Cam’ Car DVR Mode
Your Drift HD Ghost-S can double as a dash cam with its continuous loop-recording mode. Set up, hit record and let your Ghost-S car camera continually capture video and store it in manageable individual files.
‘Flashback’ Video Tagging
Capture events from up to 5-minutes in the past and store those unmissable moments in separate video files. Nail the trick, hit ‘tag’ and the camera will backtrack and store the action that just happened, as well as the immediate action afterwards.
12-Megapixel Stills, Bursts & Timelapses
Natural 12-megapixel photo resolution enables high-quality still images in varying light conditions. Photo-burst mode has been refined, and timelapse returns for shooting slick sequential images.
Adjust the H.264 codec’s compression rate between normal and high, with the latter allowing a greater flow of data storage to preserve more of the original recording.
Live Outside the Box
You will be ready for action, right out of the box with the Ghost-S, Two-Way Remote, mount kit, battery and hardware all provided.
High-Quality Adjustable Audio
Combat wind or engine noise for crisp audio capture with the Ghost-S’s adjustable built-in microphone. Situated in a prime position beneath the lens, you can increase or decrease the microphone sensitivity to suit your environment.
Set settings profiles A, B and C and have your favourite camera settings saved and available to use in moments.
- 1080p at 25 / 30 / 50 / 60-frames-per-second
- 960p (4:3) at 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60-frames-per-second
- 720p at 25 / 30 / 50 / 60 / 100 / 120-frames-per-second
- WVGA (16:9) at 25 / 30 / 50 / 60 / 100 / 120 / 200 / 240-frames-per-second
- .MP4 (H.264 codec)
- Sony CMOS
- 1080p – 90° / 127° / 160°
- 960p – 160°
- 720p – 160°
- WVGA – 160°
- High – up to 35Mbps
Lens Focal Range:
- 0.5m to infinity
- x10 (digital)
- 5 / 8 / 12-megapixels
- Auto / Manual (advanced users)
- 2.0” color TFT
LCD Screen Cover:
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- 9.84ft (3m)
- Built-in, noise reducing microphone
- MicroSD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards up to 64GB
- 3.5mm external microphone connection
- HDMI connector type C (cable not included)
- USB Plug and Play
- Mini-B USB connector
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10.2 and up
Remote Control Range:
- 32.81ft (10m)
- Live Streaming – 100ft
- General Functionality – 330ft
- 1080p at 30fps – 211-minutes
- 1080p at 60fps – 175-minutes
- 960p at 30fps – 236-minutes
- 960p at 60fps – 168-minutes
- 720p at 120fps – 174-minutes
- WVGA at 25fps – 248-minutes
- WVGA at 240fps – 170-minutes
- Dimensions – 105mm x 52mm x 33mm (L x W x D)
- Weight – 172g
- Power – 1700mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)(DC 3.7V)
- Dimensions – 59mm x 48mm x 12mm (L x W x D)
- Weight – 22g
- Power – 350mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery (DC 3.7V)
- The Ghost-S is engineered to withstand dust, snow, rain, splashes and submersion to depths of 3m equivalent of pressure for 30 minutes at a time. The camera should always be used in the waterproof case when in intensive water-based applications that may involve sudden impacts with water.
- Drift Ghost-S Action Camera
- Two Way Remote Control
- Curved and Flat Surface Mounts
- Goggle Mount
- 1700mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Universal Clip
- Rear Connector Hatch
- Velcro Strap
- 3.5mm Microphone Extension Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Guide